Key Partner in Design Process Innovation
EUCOORD has been developed and is promoted by EnginSoft.
EnginSoft is a pioneering European company active since the end of the '70s, leader in the virtual prototyping and CAE industry.
Since its early days, EnginSoft has been distinguished by its multidisciplinary competencies, pursuing the goal to define best practices for a variety of industries, ranging from aerospace to biomechanics. EnginSoft prides itself with the expertise and know-how necessary for choosing the right CAE/iDP tools for its customers.
The company promotes, supports, and coordinates research activities involving computational technologies at any level and collaborating with the most prestigious universities and industrial research centers in Europe.
Therefore, EnginSoft is the only laboratory for technology transfer in the CAE/iDP segments officially recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research.
Since 1977 EnginSoft is project leader on several European, National and Regional research co-funded projects. That's why, specially based on the most recent coordination experiences, it came naturally to pour the best management and administrative practice to EUCOORD.
EnginSoft is headquartered in Trento and has further offices in Italy (Bergamo, Florence, Padua, Turin and Mesagne), as well as in Europe (France, Germany, the UK, Sweden and Spain).
EnginSoft complete offer comprises:
- Software including on-demand customization and turn-key solutions;
- CAE/iDP assessment service: services tailored to each customer's specific needs and personalized roadmap for software deployment;
- Consultancy: based on state-of-the-art computational technologies covering a broad range of applications (from structural mechanics to computational fluid dynamics, acoustics, safety, crashworthiness, simulation of manufacturing processes and much more) with the primary objective to support and optimize design and production processes;
- Education and Training: regular courses for the various software technologies and web-based training;
- Research and Technology Transfer: active support and coordination of a number of European Union co-funded initiatives, collaborating with local funding agencies and organizations.